Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
#DSMonth DC She Writes Meetup
Tuesday, December 6, 2011 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (EST)
Calling all DC area women writers!
Join Digital Sisterhood Network for the DC She Writes Fall/Winter Meetup, a quarterly mmetup group of Washington, DC area women writers. Please bring a copy of your book or a favorite book that you would like to swap with another writer. We will also discuss our writing journeys and upcoming events. The first person to arrive will receive a copy of Silver Sparrow by Tayari Jones. Click here to learn more about Digital Sisterhood Network's DC She Writes Meet Ups. For more information about SheWrites.com, an online community of women writers, visit www.shewrites.com. Join the group too!
Date: December 6, 2011
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Teaism at Penn Quarter, 400 8th Street, NW, Washington, DC (by the National Archives Metro Center on the Green/Yellow Line)
Things You Should Know:
- Ananda Leeke, Digital Sisterhood Network founder, will serve as the event hostess.
- Bring your fabulous self!
- Wear something fierce and fabulous!
- Everyone is responsible for purchasing their own beverage and meal.
- The group will meet on the second level.
- Digital Sisterhood Network plans to conduct Cinchcast audio interviews and to take photos of the event for its social media sites. Please let Ananda know if you do not want to be interviewed or featured in any photos and videos.
Be sure to visit the sites below for more information about the Digital Sisterhood Network and Digital Sisterhood Month (December 1-31). The theme of Digital Sisterhood Month 2011 is "Celebrate the 4 Fs of Women's Health: Feelings, Food, Fitness & Fierce Living."
Web Site: http://digitalsisterhood.wordpress.com